The Sales Operations Analyst will be part of sales operations team by providing support to the Commercial organization with focus on Syndigo’s sales processes. This role will work across the organization to maintain revenue data integrity while supporting the sales organization and reporting to the Senior Director of Sales Operations.
This is a business-focused role requiring knowledge of contract lifecycles, expertise in Excel, and the ability to use available data to help provide clarity and insights into the ROI & other metrics of sales pursuits.
This role will be based in Syndigo’s office in either Chicago or Nashville.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop reporting to support business KPI’s, support compensation and territory management.
- Sales support partnering cross functionally to provide deal support for contract scenarios such as consolidation and owning data maintenance throughout scenarios.
- Continually derive and communicate actionable insights from CRM & sales execution data in a way that compels key stakeholders to act on this data.
- 2 – 4+ years’ experience in enterprise technology sales operations working with a highly productive sales team.
- Demonstrate a passion for being a sales advocate.
- Experience working in a selling environment selling enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of Salesforce CRM structure and capabilities. Has been responsible for, or participated in, Salesforce reporting.
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of products with extensive Microsoft Excel expertise
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)