Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Sales Operations Analyst who will support the build out and scaling of our Infectious Disease sales team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and coordinate training initiatives for new processes and product offerings
- Manage lead generation process including coordinating with data vendors and developing metrics for source effectiveness
- Continuous identification of opportunities for process improvement to drive efficiency
- Contribute to dashboard creation as well as developing key sales metrics
- Capture best practices and implementation through knowledge sharing tools & collaboration
- Provide reporting, analytics and operational support to sales teams
- Support ad-hoc initiatives from Sales Management team
- 1-2+ years prior experience in sales, sales operations or technology
- 4 year college degree, preferably in Business, Communications or Technology
- Experience working as part of a larger team to drive initiatives at scale
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail, and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and an eye towards process improvement
- Persistent and resilient person who thrives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
- Superior analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Tenacious appetite for success
- Prior experience in Salesforce or similar CRM and Excel is preferred