ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Participate in global sales compensation plan design discussions and translate design decisions into information usable by Varicent Developers for plan set-up and testing
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Sales Operations and Finance regarding sales compensation plan design and oversee the associated steps to enable plan implementation
- Assist in the creation of sales compensation plan-related collateral materials for use with key business partners and Sales stakeholders
- Partner closely with business strategy teams to interpret and shape strategic priorities for sales compensation
- Conduct thorough and detailed analysis to produce data-driven recommendations to enable and support sales compensation plan design decisions
To be successful in this role you have:
- Experience with Sales Compensation Tool or Sales Performance Management (SPM) tool implementations is required
- Experience with Varicent SPM is required
- Familiarity interfacing with business clients and translating sales compensation plan designs into usable instructions for IT programming purposes is required
- Knowledge of sales compensation design methodology is desirable
- Business Unit Financial Planning & Analysis skills will be beneficial
- Strong program/project management skills & strong facilitation skills
- Highly analytical, fact driven, and process orientated mindset
- Ability to conduct meaningful analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable messages and deliverables
- Thrives in fast-paced environment, adept at managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment to drive results
- Ability to challenge the status quo and develop mindshare to drive towards a common goal
- Combination of strong intellect, exceptional active listening skills, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to synthesize information that can be easily consumed by various executive audiences
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.