As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will assist with increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of Morningstar's award-winning Renewal Team. The Renewal Team is responsible for helping our Global Sales Teams grow their book of business through technology innovation and operational efficiency. You will be responsible for obtaining a deep understanding of how our sales representatives currently go about their role, identify areas for improvement, and recommend and implement solutions to allow our sales team to optimize results. You will gain a deep understanding of the systems and processes that brings Revenue to Morningstar. You will assist in reporting, general sales support & process improvement. This position is based in our Chicago office.
100% of your time will be spent in service to sales in 2 main areas:
Main Responsibilities 1
Lead the processing of Advisor Workstation Opportunities on the Salesforce Platform. This includes preparing Excel files, loading them through the Salesforce dataloader application, and Quality Managing the process.
Main Responsibilities 2
Participate in the Salesforce Approval Workflow in the Gatekeeper role. This includes reviewing & verifying contracts and Opportunities on Salesforce.com
- Minimum of 1 year of data analysis experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating processes and recommending improvements
- Ability to troubleshoot errors and issues with Sales Reps via chatter, email, and in some cases, by phone.
- Demonstrated ability to work systematically and analytically using software, data, and metrics - following procedure, troubleshooting, error analysis & resolution, reach out to team members to resolve issues.
- Are resourceful and pro-active in finding solutions
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com.
Excellent time-management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
Company provided training will enable you to monitor and respond to a variety of requests. You will:
- Demonstrate an ability to defend and support your decisions and recommendations
- Provide the highest quality of customer support to the sales reps
- Navigate the organization, connecting with key resources and stakeholders to find solutions and answers
The Successful candidate will also possess below traits:
Patient, Helpful, Just, Responsive, Attentive, People-Centric
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity