Sales Operations Analyst
We are seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our growing team!
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you are a critical thinker and problem solver. You are driven by the opportunity to organize and analyze data to create efficiencies and processes, maximizing sales productivity.
You are not only a builder, but a storyteller who takes raw data and turns it into usable information for Account Managers, clients, and stakeholders. You will become an expert not only in analytics and reporting but truly dive into Salesforce and utilize it’s functions to track initiatives and drive efficiency.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you take pride in having a high level of accuracy and organization. You strive to prioritize and meet deadlines successfully, while maintaining impeccable attention to detail. Most importantly, you really enjoy Excel.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize CRM (Salesforce & related tools) for report building, data entry and information storing.
- Work with Account Managers and Client Specialists on client reporting requests and analysis.
- Assist in the onboarding and implementation of new clients.
- Manage contract creation with legal, amendments, appendices, training and storage and tracking of documents.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to organize and create sales training presentations and materials for optimal utilization.
- Update forecasting models to provide visibility to finance and management.
- Support Sales Operations Manager(s) with operational changes and requirements throughout the rest of the organization.
- Work with Account Managers, Sales and Client Specialists to create needed self-service reporting for Cover Pages, QBR, etc.
- Recognize opportunity for efficiencies and create processes to maximize productivity.
- Ad Hoc data analysis & projects as needed.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- 1+ year of analytical and Excel experience
- Project Management experience a plus
- Salesforce and CRM experience a plus
- College degree (required)