Sales Operations Analyst at Morningstar
The Team: Morningstar’s Global Sales Operations team is responsible for sales reporting, forecasting and analysis as well as oversight of Salesforce.com and variable sales compensation plans. The team works with the executive sales team and global sales managers & sales reps to support business strategies and objectives and to help the sales organization run effectively and efficiently.
The Role: Morningstar’s Global Sales Operations team seeks a Sales Operations Analyst to support our global sales organization. In this role you will be an important partner to our Senior Sales Operations Analysts in providing sales executives and managers with critical pipeline analysis and decision support to help distill sales data from Salesforce.com. You will provide access to critical sales data via Salesforce.com and Tableau dashboards. You will also work closely with sales, IT, marketing, service, product and finance on matters concerning data sets, reporting consistency and best practices. This position reports to the Director of Global Sales Operations and is based in our Chicago office.
• Support our Global Sales Operations team with sales reporting and analysis
• Maintain Salesforce.com and Tableau sales reports and dashboards
• Provide Salesforce.com and Tableau training support across our global sales organization
• Assist with administration of the quarterly variable sales compensation cycle
• Work cross-functionally with sales reps, auditors and gatekeepers to ensure timely and accurate data in Salesforce.com
• Minimum of 2 years of reporting & analysis experience with a bachelor’s degree
• Candidates should be highly motivated, detail-oriented team players with strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
• Solid experience with Microsoft Excel
• Salesforce.com and Tableau experience a plus
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity