Sales Operations Analyst
Hello, we’re Built In
Built In is the most powerful online recruiting solution for tech companies across seven U.S. markets. The network of Built In sites provides an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at the innovative products and cultures of today's top tech companies. Currently HQd in Chicago, Built In operates sites in Chicago, Los Angeles, Colorado, Austin, New York, Boston and Seattle.
By working at Built In, you’ll have the chance to work directly with the latest and fastest-growing technology companies all around the country. We help other companies solve their biggest pain points — talent and awareness — with our employer branding and recruitment solutions.
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst will partner closely with the Account Management & Customer Success Organization by building processes, implementing systems, and analyzing data with the ultimate goal of retaining customers and growing their current spend.
How you’ll contribute
- Partner with key stakeholders and cross functional partners as the go-to analyst to enable the business to make data-driven decisions
- Focus on growth strategies for existing customers
- Administration of Salesforce - often deploying integrations to 3rd party systems
- System selection, development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance
- Identify broken processes, develop solutions, gain buy-in from key partners, and implement
- Establish strong working relationships with product, marketing, and finance leaders to be the voice of sales.
- Partner with sales on all operational and strategic requests (e.g., team restructuring, systems requests, org changes)
- 1+ years experience in consulting or SaaS based company in finance, ops or BizOps functions
- BA/BS degree in business, economics, finance, engineering, computer science or other related technical field
- Inside-out knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Salesforce and SQL
- Demonstrated eagerness and ability to work in start-up based high-growth, performance-focused environment with lots of ambiguity
- Experience with sales related tools - Salesforce, LeadIQ, Zoom, DataFox, InsightSquared, Tableau, Outreach
- Basic/Intermediate Salesforce Administration knowledge
What we value
- Communication - You should have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to establish credibility and trust. Honesty, transparency, and thoughtfulness are a must.
- Interest in and knowledge of the digital industry - You must be passionate about three things: (1) technology (2) building innovative digital products and services; and (3) helping companies grow. This is what we do.
- Getting the job done – You may need to work some evenings and weekends, and responding to customers outside of work hours. If you are passionate about the company and what you are creating, this will not appear as a job but yet a combination of life and work.
- Culture add – We treat each other and all members vital to the community with respect. Humility, selflessness and strong work ethic are requirements.
- Education - We value intelligence, personality, experience and overall fit over a degree.
Built In is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.