DialogTech provides the leading AI-driven conversation intelligence platform for marketers at businesses that value inbound phone calls. When consumers call, DialogTech turns those conversations into actionable insights businesses use to improve marketing ROI, increase sales conversions, and deliver more personalized customer experiences, both online and over the phone. Recognized as the leader and pioneer in call analytics since 2007, DialogTech is the trusted conversation intelligence platform for many of the world's most successful brands and agencies.
As our Sales Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for optimizing sales efficiency by refining processes and making systematic enhancements. To do so, you will need to resolve operational inconsistencies and bottlenecks that are slowing down the sales team. Finding solutions to these issues can be challenging, often requiring innovative thinking and careful consideration before outlining a plan. To thrive in this role, you will enjoy working in a cross-functional capacity across Sales, Operations, and Marketing teams and have the ability to balance multiple programs. Ideal candidates possess a shown ability to build analysis, present findings, and execute against strategic projects.
So what will you be doing:
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators; provide actionable intelligence on all business operations to company leadership on a recurring basis
- Build reporting tools/dashboards for the team that will enable live reporting as well as end-of-month/quarter reporting for metrics including lead generation, pipeline generation, and revenue
- Analyze performance figures and the various underlying motives; provide recommendations that we will use to enhance lead/opportunity conversion rates, programs/campaign value, and sales growth.
- Establish and maintain executive-level and comprehensive reporting and analysis on all aspects of go-to-market activities
- Own segmentation efforts for tailored campaigns and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments, industries, and personas
- Enthusiastically lead change in our business processes resulting in tangible improvements in DialogTech's performance!
- Assist in compensation planning and management of Sales plans to ensure incentives align with the company's strategy
- Dedicatedly monitor the health of the new logo and base pipeline, including deal velocity, upsell opportunities and overall pipeline value
- Craft strategic ownership of data quality, including master data management and provide the framework for regular reporting capabilities across the team
- Represent the sales organization in partnership with Marketing, Operations, and IT to define, implement, adopt and optimize our infrastructure
- Plan for additions and changes to our technology stack
What you can bring to DialogTech:
- 3-5 Years of experience in a strategy, analytics or financial planning and analysis role, SaaS and B2B backgrounds preferred
- Strong experience in business modeling: Strong analytical, organizational and social skills
- Flexibility: adjust on-the-fly to competing priorities
- Ability to synthesize large data sets and identify significant insights
- Experience with Sales and Marketing systems (Salesforce and Marketing Automation); BI tools a plus
- Bachelors Degree
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 10 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description