Sales Operations Analyst
What does Packback do?
Packback exists to awaken and fuel the fearless, relentless curiosity in every student.
We are a social learning platform powered by a proprietary A.I. that college professors use to help their students fall in love with the subject matter, drive personalized learning, and most importantly, quantify and improve critical thinking skills.
What it’s like to work on the Revenue Operations team?
The Revenue Operations team at Packback is within the Finance & Operations division, led by our CFO. As a 5 person team that services and supports a 50+ person revenue org, we are a high-performing and highly efficient team, that strives in our ever-changing environment. We strive to foster a collaborative, growth-oriented culture and accept nothing but exceptional performance as a result. As a small team, each individual is expected to contribute to building a world-class operations function through continuous improvement and to take ownership of the team's performance and success.
How will you add value to the team?
You will be a key member in building processes and analysis to improve our revenue attainment.
What you will do:
- Identify areas of revenue growth opportunities through numerous areas such as enterprise sales and customer retention. Share findings and proposals with the leadership team.
- Design and implement new processes for the revenue team.
- Hold stakeholders accountable to committed actions, which in turn will drive success towards the team’s objectives, and key results.
- Work on open-ended questions in order to improve our business model.
- Execute reporting of key performance metrics on a daily and weekly basis.
- Assist in the sales enablement process to ensure a successful onboarding for our new faculty partners.
- Be committed to continued growth and development as an individual in order to keep up in our hyper-growth environment.
What you won't do:
- Feel like a number - we empower each other and celebrate the small and the big wins, every day. Every single team member makes a direct impact here.
- Get bored - we thrive off of curiosity and have fun while we do it
What you bring to the table:
- 2-3 years of experience in operations/analyst role
- A strong work ethic, a “do whatever it takes” attitude, attention to detail, and strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A passion for teamwork and pushing others towards their goals
- A data-driven and conversion-oriented mindset
- Agile and adaptable to changing circumstances or requirements.
- Highly accountable with ability to handle multiple projects, manage competing priorities and workflow
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Experience with Salesforce (or similar CRMs)
- Experience working with databases
- Project management experience is a plus
- SQL experience is a plus
- Be a lifelong learner - be willing to provide and receive feedback from team members on a regular basis, in a shared effort of furthering our personal and team growth
- Values fit - the individual must be aligned with all of our company values, but especially as it relates to:
- We are fearlessly curious.
- We are radically kind.
- We do what we say we will do.
- We never stop moving forward (no matter how small the step)
- We earn leadership through humility, optimism, and ownership.
- We employ an investor’s mindset.
What you will enjoy:
- Convenient Loop office (Jackson & Wabash ) close to CTA lines, Metra and paid parking lots
- 6 weeks fully paid, gender non-specific extended leave policy (for either parent welcoming a new child through birth or adoption, or to care for a family member in need)
- Health insurance through BCBS of IL (we cover $250 a month per individual employee!), and defined contributions for dental and vision, with employee options for life and accident insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Flexible vacation policy with a minimum of 10 days recommended
- Competitive salaries and room for professional growth.
- Values-driven culture that encourages transparency and open communication
- Annual paid company offsite retreats and outings.
- Access to creative and educational events hosted at the Packback office
- Casual dress code
- Our office pup, Pepper!
- Note: She is a registered emotional support dog and has become part of our team. With that, we want to respect any and all pet allergies. If you do have dog allergies please let us know right away and we will be sure to put a solution in place.
Our commitment to diversity:
Working in the Education Technology space, Packback believes it is an ethical necessity for us to work to build a diverse and inclusive team, to help us better consider the needs of our diverse audience of students with a wide range of educational backgrounds and educational needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.