Sales Operations Associate, Renewals at Morningstar
Morningstar’s Business Development and Sales group is responsible for helping our advisor and institutional clients build their businesses and provide better outcomes for investors. The group is structured primarily along the following client segments: advisors, asset management, institutional consultants, academics, pensions and hedge funds.
As a Sales Operations Associate, you will assist with increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of Morningstar’s award-winning Renewal team. The Renewal team is responsible for helping our Global Sales teams grow their book of business through removing work for Sales, technology innovation, and operational efficiency. You will be responsible for executing administrative processing duties for Salespeople and obtaining a deep understanding of how our sales representatives currently go about their role, identify areas for improvement, and recommend and implement solutions to allow our sales team to optimize results. You will gain a deep understanding of the systems and processes that bring revenue to Morningstar, and will assist in reporting, general sales support and process improvement. You will spend approximately 20% of your time participating in the Salesforce approval workflow as submitter to gatekeeper, 50% in processing Advisor Workstation opportunities on the Salesforce platform, and 30% participating in the Salesforce approval workflow as gatekeeper. This position is based in Chicago.
- Participate in the Salesforce approval workflow in the submission to gatekeeper role.
- Lead the processing of Advisor Workstation opportunities on the Salesforce platform.
- Provide expert guidance and troubleshoot errors and issues with sales representatives.
- Monitor process improvement projects, assess effectiveness and communicate progress to stakeholders.
- Minimum of 1 year of data analysis experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work systematically and analytically using software, data, and metrics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Globe and Salesforce.com preferred.
- Excellent time management, organizational, customer service and analytical skills.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
001_MstarInc Morningstar Inc. Legal Entity