Sales Operations & Deal Desk Analyst at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Sales Team and subject matter expert on all Deal Desk processes, best practices, and systems (e.g. Salesforce, DocuSign, Conga Composer).
- Assist the Sales Team in building non-standard or complex orders
- Partner with cross-functional departments to learn business needs and help facilitate the deal process (e.g. structuring deals/contracts, approvals, and order management)
- Educate Sales Team and train new hires on Deal Desk processes and best practices to ensure that approvals, policies and procedures are properly followed and well documented.
- Review deals for accurate terms, billing information and pricing to ensure that data included in contracts aligns with Braze's internal systems
- Proactively evolve and improve workflows, processes, and automation to increase the effectiveness of Deal Desk
WHAT YOU HAVE
- You have 1-3+ years of experience in a Sales Operations/Deal Desk role
- You are proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- You have knowledge of Salesforce.com, admin/power user experience is a plus
- You’re tech-savvy and passionate about learning new tools, systems, and processes
- You’re a team player who loves to collaborate cross-functionally and globally to support the broader team's goals
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- You have a proven ability to build strong, collaborative working relationships with internal stakeholders
- You’re an innate problem solver with an enthusiastic "roll up your sleeves" mentality
- You’re extremely organized and able to work on both long-term projects and requests that require a quick turn around
- Prior experience working at a B2B SaaS business
- Salesforce Admin experience
- Experience working with DocuSign, Conga Composer, and/or a CPQ tool
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.