Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered in Chicago and is on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a superb app and world-class operations, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
We’re looking for a strategic Sales Ops Lead to partner with Chowbus leadership, GMs, and partnership teams to scale our restaurant strategy by optimizing company-wide sales processes, recognizing trends in data, systemizing best practices, and improving sales tooling to bring more real-time visibility to our team.
What You'll Do:
- Be responsible for all aspects of quota setting, forecasting, sales process optimization, sales development, territory planning, and sales compensation administration across international teams and future expansion
- Influence CRM and sales technology strategy, ensuring that the roadmap takes into account the full sales, support, and marketing funnel
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and alignment across partnership teams, city teams, and company leadership
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that help the sales organization focus on performance drivers
- Participate in management decision-making related concerning restaurant growth and procedures
- Manage the evaluation and interpretation of data; identify trends that signal new opportunities or challenges and dangers; and turn data trends into actionable sales processes and tactics
What You'll Need:
- 4+ years of overall experience in sales, sales operations and/or business operations, preferably in a startup software/technology company
- Must have experience using Salesforce and MS Excel for reporting, modeling and forecasting
- Minimum of 3+ years in a sales operations/business operations or similar role
- Experience using SQL or other BI tools are strong nice-to-haves
- Experience as a direct sales manager or sales rep is a plus
You Are Known For:
- Dynamic, strong interpersonal and team building skills – ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries
- Hustle & creativity – Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes and approaches from scratch
- Thoughtfulness & objectivity – Ability to lead analysis of sales data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages and presentations, balancing feedback from the field with data-driven approaches
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.