ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with Revenue and Marketing Operations to execute initiatives that optimize the business development motion and drive predictable growth. With a consultative mindset and strong business acumen, you will run process and data analysis to identify risks and opportunities, and develop and implement solutions that improve sales execution and ensure intended outcomes against business development targets. Your commitment to objectivity, integrity, and execution, paired with an operational mindset, will set you up for success.
What your day could consist of:
- Develop playbooks for individual lead sources, with segmented routing, messaging, cadence, SLAs, and KPI benchmarks
- Evaluate business development process and technologies and provide recommendations to reduce friction, narrow targeting, and accelerate wins
- Launch pilot programs to test new opportunity sources and attack strategies
- Optimize the distribution of leads to maximize the qualified pipeline generated from them
- Develop a systems-driven enablement strategy, supplementing opportunities with automated, tailored pitch and content recommendations
- Partner with Marketing Ops on database improvements and segmentation strategies for business development
What you'll need:
- 5 years of Sales-related Management, Operations, Business Analyst, or Consulting experience.
- Experience in SaaS/tech, experience targeting SMB
- Understanding of value-add SaaS selling approach and how to apply those concepts in a high velocity business
- Ability to think both tactically and strategically, understanding how iteration and incremental improvements tie to company objectives
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders, managing input while owning and driving projects forward
- Must be able to learn and absorb information quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and aptitude running analysis using BI visualization tools (Looker preferred).
- Proven success leveraging data to optimize sales performance
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across all job levels and functions
- A love of the customer and a desire to optimize their buying experience
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.