Sales Operations Manager at Maropost
Maropost is looking for a talented Sales Operations Manager to join our Chicago office. This position will be report into our SVP of Sales and will be the liaison from sales to our Revenue Operations team. If you choose to accept, your mission will be to optimize and improve our sales workflow and promote efficiencies in the sales process. You’ll use Salesforce to track our team’s performance, provide pipeline reports, showcase performance metrics and manage forecasting for the team.
Over the first three months, you should develop knowledge of our business and sales cycles. You’ll have completed data analysis of our sales process and already found ways to help us improve it. You’ll also have made a few friends along the way across at every level of the sales, marketing and finance teams. You will be expected to conduct a sophisticated and creative analysis of our complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages and reports.
- Coordinate, analyze and optimize our sales process.
- Suggest improvements for sales tools and workflows.
- Consistently monitor feedback from the sales team to improve process and promote efficiency.
- Be the glue between sales, operations (and sometimes the marketing) departments.
- Help us reduce the ramp up time for our new sales team hires.
- Be a key player influencing the business contribution of our Sales Operations team
- Be a driver in providing Sales with the information they require to grow and develop successfully in a fast-changing marketplace
What You'll Need to Bring to Maropost
- Minimum exp. 5 years experience, with at least 3 years experience in a Salesforce Administrator role
- You are Salesforce Administrator Certified
- You are a Salesforce expert and have experience of automating and scaling Excel spreadsheet-based reports into a set of global management reports. Examples include:
- Sales Compensation Plans
- Sales Reports (Pipeline Analysis)
- Weekly Sales Forecasting Reports.
- Deep understanding of typical sales processes and team structures, as well as a deep understanding of finance.
- Demonstrated data analytics ability – you know how to look critically at performance data and draw constructive conclusions from the results.
- You have an interest in emerging technologies and the Chicago Tech scene
- Knowledge of best practices in fostering a supportive and collaborative culture for a growing office.
- Ability to suggest and pitch process improvements to enable our sales team to capitalize on the momentum they build.
- You’re a team player with great people skills, and are comfortable working with all levels of our organization
- Able to work under short-term deadlines whilst maintaining detail accuracy and has substantial experience in process implementation and supporting tools.
Individuals seeking employment at Maropost are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or veteran status. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.