Sales Operations Manager
About The Opportunity
Got a taste for something new?
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
The Grubhub Inside Sales Operations Manager role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales, leadership and operational skills to make an impact across our entire sales team. You’ll be on the front lines of building Grubhub’s sales infrastructure to ensure excellence and consistency across the sales team. You’ll need to understand change management, leadership, process improvement and be able to command respect from the entire team.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle:
- Metrics - establish consistent metrics across the team that identify key trends in the business which can be acted upon.
- Operations - ensure consistency among reps and offices for execution of sales process to include procedures, compliance and development of skills.
- Recognition programs - execute team recognition programs to create highly motivated and accountable sales team. Recognize top performers and identify underachievers.
- Project Generation - Identify potential projects that will address sales impediments or allow team to capitalize on unrealized opportunities.
- Team Development - Liase with learning team to ensure entire sales organization utilizing most current tools, methods and processes. Our best practices are documented, standardized and used consistently throughout sales organization.
- Salesforce.com - Work with salesforce developers to optimize use of Salesforce.com across the sales team. Ensure proper setup, process flows and rep compliance in place.
You Should Have
You Should Have:
- Strong analytical skills to dissect problems and come up with decisive action plans.
- Leadership skills to command respect of a large and diverse team
- Ability to think strategically and make sound judgment to plan to achieve goals.
- Dynamic personality who possesses a positive attitude and desire to be great
- Thrive in a competitive team environment. You want to be the best
- Coach-ability. Open to new ideas and feedback. Constantly looking to improve your skills
- Persuasive with demonstrated history of success
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience is great
- Knowledge of a sales org
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years experience in sales or sales development
- People leadership skills are ideal
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.