Sales Operations Specialist at Fusion Risk Management
As the Sales Operations Specialist member on Fusion's Business Operations team, you will provide support to the Sales Organization in preparing Master Services Agreements, Service Orders, Change Orders and Addendums, while ensuring all approved requests have been properly documented, are compliant with company policy, and meet requirements for Business Operations processing and CRM System Management tracking. To be successful in this role, you must have a strong attention to detail, the ability to excel in a growing, fast-paced environment, and be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with Account Managers, Account Executives, Regional Sales Directors, Sales Management, and Business Operations.
The specific responsibilities of this role are divided into the following categories:
Sales Document Creation:
- Working with the Account Executives, Account Managers, and/or Regional Sales Directors to FFS software Service Orders for recurring services and Implementation SOWs for non-recurring services, for new and existing clients. This includes document revisions and client redlines
- Drafting other sales documents including Change Orders, Renewals, and Cancellations.
- Deconstructing and solving complex billing setups in conjunction with Sales and Business Operations team members
CRM System Maintenance:
- Validating accuracy and timeliness of CRM Opportunity data
- Reviewing Renewals with Sales / Management
- Weekly or monthly validation of data via reporting
Processing documents through DocuSign:
- Prepare and manage documents for signature (both inbound and outbound)
- Monitor the process & status of all documents in-flight
Sales Template Maintenance:
- Ensuring accuracy and update all Sales document templates in SharePoint
- Responsible for the ensuring of content with each document owner
- Responsible for collaborating with document owners to ensure accurate document as business needs change
- Quarterly reviewing of all documents for any required updates
- Assisting with Vendor Setup and New Supplier Form requests
- Managing requests for CRM reports or system access
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High School Degree minimum with at least 2 years of experience in a general business environment.
- 3-5 years' experience working in a Business Operations, Sales Operations, Contract Administration, or Billing capacity
- Excellent business math skills are required
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of tools (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Salesforce.com application experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
- DocuSign or electronic signature software tool experience a plus
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.