Sales Operations Specialist at OppFi
Helping the Everyday Consumer Build Financial Health
OppFi is a leading financial technology platform that powers banks to offer accessible products and a top-rated experience to everyday consumers. Through our unwavering commitment to customer service, OppFi helps consumers who are turned away by traditional providers build a better financial path. OppFi is an Inc. 5000 company for five straight years, a Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, and the seventh fastest-growing Chicagoland company by Crain's Chicago Business. The company was also named on Forbes America 2021 list of America's Best Startup Employers and Built In's 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago.
OppFi is a team of caring and innovative individuals with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. Our employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work everyday and know you are a part of making a difference. Our company values guide us and create an open and collaborative culture where we hold the door, say what we see, do what we say, and dare to win together!
What you get to do:
As part of a dynamic and growing contact-center team, reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, the Sales Operations Specialist will create, organize, and maintain department reporting, procedures, and sales collateral for access by agents, compliance, auditors, and partners. They will think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organizationally.
- Work with the product team on implementations to communicate requirements and understand the impact on existing procedures.
- Conduct detailed analysis to produce data-driven recommendations to help and support sales compensation plan design decisions
- Maintain reporting and analyze trends in sales performance management tool
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritizes opportunities for improvement.
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Monitors sales organization compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop and ensure accurate reporting and metrics (such as individual performance, pipeline, reporting) and assist in the measurement and visibility of key performance indicators for the Sales Team
What you will bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access), Google Suite (Sheets, Slides, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience hands-on in a production Salesforce environment
- Previous experience with Outreach, Salesloft, or similar sales enablement software a plus
- Ability to interface with stakeholders to further define requirements and implement solutions
Define your career at OppFi
OppFi is committed to providing an exceptional employee experience that allows you to define your career and purpose with us. New team members go through orientation, shadow programs, a new hire lunch with our CEO, Jared Kaplan, and you can participate in different company culture events focused on diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our team has designed programs to make you feel welcome and part of our team during your first year and beyond.
- Define the mission (days 1-30): You will understand our company mission, values, and vision, and how your role at OppLoans plays a part in that.
- Define your goals (months 1-3): You will be able to understand your role expectations and identify goals with your manager and mentor(s) to fulfill those expectations.
- Define your belonging (months 3-6): You will understand OppFis’ culture and have opportunities to engage with and impact that culture. Business Resource Groups and other programs are offered to help with community connection both virtually and in-person.
- Define your journey (6 months - 1 year): You will feel confident in your abilities to execute in your role and know the next step you will take to develop your career.
Compensation and Benefits
OppFi offers a flexible remote environment, 401(k) matching program, and flexible paid vacation. Other benefits include medical benefits, dental and vision coverage, and tuition reimbursement. To support your wellness & growth, we provide monthly meditation and yoga classes and access to all LinkedIn Learning courses. We also offer Fringe, which is a lifestyle benefits platform that lets you decide how you want to spend your rewards from dozens of vendors like Uber, Doordash and Urban Sitter. Dress code is casual.
We do not discriminate based on identity - race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex (including sexual identity), age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, unfavorable discharge from military service, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, order of protection status, citizenship status, arrest record or expunged/sealed convictions, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
OppFi is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, OppFI will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our People team at [email protected]