Sales Operations Specialist at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
As ServiceNow continues its unprecedented growth, the company seeks to build strategic partnerships with leading software vendors. As a result, ServiceNow is seeking a proactive, passionate Sales Operations Specialist to manage the operational processes and relationship with a strategic software vendor.
What you get to do in this role:
- Partner with stakeholders to understand operational needs and evolve workflows
- Process engineering for new OEM products designed by alliance partners
- Analyze and review customer licensing and usage to identify new revenue opportunities
- Suggest creative pricing and payment solutions balancing customer needs and pricing policies
- Review quotes and order forms for accuracy and completeness
- Interface with deal desk, finance, and legal to ensure revenue recognition
- Support sales organization’s requirement for customer licensing compliance
- Manage multiple business stakeholders (legal, finance, marketing) to develop solutions that achieve software alliance growth and develop operational best practices
- Act as the first line of support for customers for training, onboarding, and ongoing collaboration across all parties
- Work in partnership with the sales and alliance teams to ensure pricing policies and deal strategy are clearly understood
- Drive efficiencies and effectiveness of opportunity to order processes between ServiceNow, software vendor, and customer
- Manage process changes, implementation, and ensure the adoption of operational processes
To be successful in this role you should have:
- 3-5 years of proven experience of sales operations in a software sales organization
- Experience in managing projects or resource allocation
- Organized, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with a CRM system such as Microsoft Dynamics
- Has been in a role supporting sellers
- Team player with a positive attitude ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in an aggressive, fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities
- Must be hands-on with attention to detail and be willing to “roll up your sleeves”
- SaaS experience is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.