Sales Operations Specialist
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our solutions are very flexible allowing us to support a diverse customer base across industries and sizes with brands like Avery Dennison, Dean Foods, Iron Mountain and many others. We are a robust and sustainable company with rapid global growth. It’s a great time to join Price f(x) as we disrupt the pricing software world.
As part of the Sales Operations team, you will work to improve workflows, remove roadblocks, and promote efficiencies in the sales process. You will be asked to provide data analysis and should be capable of using tools like Salesforce to track the performance of sales processes, and able to recognize opportunities for improvements.
The Sales Operations environment is fast-paced, and it requires you to multitask. You are expected to work individually as well as within a team, which requires daily communication and exchanges, but also back-up your Sales Operations colleague in order to ensure flawless support to various team members. This is not a senior role within the team, but its also not an entry-level. Thus, you must have previous experience in a direct sales operations role.
You will be in charge of…
- Provide direction to/from Sales & Leadership on operational concerns
- Ensure sales process requirements are met globally (avoid creating silos) and requests are efficiently moving through internal channels in right time
- Identify barriers and opportunities for improvement within Sales Operations and other relevant departments and discuss appropriate course of action with Sales Operations Manager
- Document steps and practices for future references, as well as for back-up purposes
- Support other internal projects and tasks, as assigned by the Sales Operations Manager
- Work as a liaison between Sales, Finance, and Legal teams to ensure deals are reviewed, closed, booked, and documented in an accurate and timely manner
- Help to roll-out processes/tool changes across one or more organizational teams
- Support periodic and ad-hoc report requests as desired
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts
- Review and verify the integrity of Sales team data in Salesforce CRM
What should you have to succeed?
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a Sales Operations/Back-Office support role
- Comfortable working with Excel
- Salesforce CRM experience is a must
- Well-rounded understanding of typical sales processes and team structures
- Self-starter, independent & capable of working on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy, proactivity, and time management
- Hands-on experience with other ERP/CRM systems, MS Office Suite, Confluence, JIRA is welcomed
- Chicago, IL
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Ability to travel domestically up to 20%, occasional international travel
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price f(x). We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly $200-IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
Before you apply, please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.
GDPR for candidates