Sales Operations Systems Analyst at Upwork
Upwork ($UPWK) is the leading tech solution for companies looking to hire the best talent, maintain flexibility, and get more done. We’re passionate about our mission to create economic opportunities so people have better lives. Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere. Top companies connecting with extraordinary talent around the globe? Upwork is how.
Are you motivated to make an impact in a high-growth company? Are you a hands-on entrepreneurial leader who loves to sit on the boundaries of business, products and technology?
Upwork is looking for an Analyst to help scale our Sales Operations team. You will be part of the Finance team and will work closely with our Sales Operations Manager to provide optimization support & recommendations for our dynamic business needs.Your Responsibilities:
- Drive action: you will build a strong internal network of authorities and resources within Sales Operations, Analytics, Marketing and Engineering that can help drive effective change.
- You will maintain and update the integration systems that move data between our sales systems and our product
- Build and schedule tables of source data for consumption by our sales integration systems
- Support and assist the team and our partners with your quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Solve and streamline SQL jobs maintaining SCD history and sales data in our data warehouse
- Seamlessly organize and analyze raw data sets
- 3+ years of SQL query building experience, a full understanding of advanced SQL techniques and methods
- Creative problem-solver who grows with challenges in fast-paced environments
- Can juggle multiple projects, fulfill priorities and meet deadlines
- Eager and willing to learn all facets of a business operations team
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Be a data junkie that is technical, analytical, and detail oriented
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- BA/BS degree, or relevant related experience
- Experience in consulting, finance, analytics, or sales operations a plus
- Fundamental understanding of subscription based businesses
- Understanding of Enterprise Sales business models
- Administrator experience with Salesforce.com
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork you’ll help shape the future of work. From our offices in San Francisco, Mountain View and Chicago, together we’re creating exciting new opportunities for a world of professionals. You’ll be part of a vibrant culture built on shared values: Inspire a boundless future of work, Put our community first, Have a bias towards action, and Build amazing teams. Along the way you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company: Work from Home Wednesday's, daily breakfast and lunch, regular in-office happy hours, top-notch benefits … and more. Check out Upwork’s spotlight on The Muse for a glimpse of our daily work/life balance.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.