Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
About the role
We’re looking for a Sales Representative to bring the best local and regional small and midsize restaurants onto Chowbus’s platform. You’ll be focused on leading the sales cycle and closing partnerships with prospective restaurants while promoting the Chowbus brand.
Roles and responsibilities
- Research and qualify prospects that are a good fit for Chowbus consumers
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and marketing campaigns
- Hit assigned KPIs and goals that are not limited to, but including daily outreach quotas and newly onboarded partners per month
- Work closely with sales management and leadership to develop targeted lists and opportunities to accelerate our sales process and results
- Collaborate with other internal teams to improve our pitch, share customer feedback, or champion operational needs to deliver the best solutions for customers
- Manage sales activities and results using Salesforce, our CRM tool
We’d be excited to chat with you if you:
- Are bilingual in Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, or Chinese
- Have 1+ years of experience in closing or lead generating sales role
- Have a track record of being a top performer in a previous sales or competitive role
- Value collaboration in team-oriented environments
- Are comfortable working in a scaling startup environment and adapt quickly – a strong multitasker
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a competitive drive to win
- Proficient using collaborative and internal tools, or can learn them quickly (Salesforce, Slack, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
- Experience working in the restaurant or hospitality industry (bonus points!)
Chowbus is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.