Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We’re here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we’re there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
The Global Investment Companies (GIC) business unit of DFIN provides software and services to investment and asset managers, alternative investment managers annuity and insurance investment providers, financial advisors, and broker dealers for the creation, production and distribution of regulatory content and data compliance documents to investors and regulators across the globe.
• ArcPro – Content Management application that supports the creation, collaboration, and production of fund prospectuses and other ancillary documentation
• ArcReporting - Financial Reporting application that supports the creation, maintenance, and distribution of financial reports for global third party administrators and asset managers
• ArcRegulatory – Global Regulatory Reporting platform that supports the data management, data ingestion, calculation, production and dissemination of reports.
• ArcDigital – Configurable digital content delivery application for regulatory and digital assets with storefront capabilities.
The GIC business unit has an aggressive growth strategy that will involve direct selling and expansion of DFIN’s presence, market share, revenue and profit throughout accounts in the Midwest. This role will play a critical role in the successful execution of this strategy.
The GIC Sales Representative will be responsible for profitable net new revenue generation to an agreed budget / target basis, through the direct selling of software and services to the asset management industry. Specifically, the role will require advanced skills in all aspects of the sales process (approach, identify, pursuit and account management).
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships with numerous influential fund industry executives and decision makers
• Develop and execute the sales strategy for your accounts
• Maintain co-operation and collaboration with other DFIN divisions and departments, GIC colleagues and representatives throughout the US.
• The role requires travel in support of Midwest sales efforts.
• Engage with GIC Operations to ensure regular bi-directional feedback on performance
• Participate in competitive analysis
• Aid product development and positioning market
• Progress reporting to management and sales team
• Representing DFIN within fund industry groups and forums (where relevant)
• Adept at navigating the ‘new normal’ of virtual selling where face to face meetings may not necessarily be possible
• Industrious and relentless with high levels of self-motivation with a can do, will do attitude towards all work tasks and the ability to self-administrate
• Track record of achieving and exceeding net new sales revenue targets in B2B environments
• Experience in selling and developing relationships with senior fund industry executives and decision makers
• Knowledge of fund industry regulations pertaining Prospectus and Shareholder / Financial Reporting
• Able to grasp technology concepts relating to fund industry software solutions (e-solutions)
• Proficient in demonstrating software applications and services to small and large client groups
• Desire to be part of a high growth, fast paced business, where the team is responsible for new business
• Experience working with geographically dispersed, professional sales and operations teams
• Exceptional communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
• Excellent self-administration skills, word, excel, powerpoint, Salesforce
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access jobs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected]. #TalentknowsTalent