Sales Representative at Perfect Search Media
What's This All About?
The Sales Representative is responsible for managing components of the sales process within Perfect Search Media, meeting revenue goals and contributing to the development of new sales strategies.
To achieve success in this role, applicants must have experience in B2B sales and working through the sales funnel. Sales Representatives will be expected to manage prospecting, coordinate portions of the sales process and implement new business development strategy.
Sales Representatives work to establish and grow long-term relationships with prospective clients.
The best Perfect Search team members are quick learners, creative problem solvers, and superior communicators.
These individuals will be supported by strong marketing materials, proven sales strategies, and personal support from our team. A sales associate works to establish and grow long-term relationships with prospective clients.
What You'll Do
- Prospect mid-market and enterprise level companies for new business opportunities.
- Research contact information of C-Level executives and/or marketing decision makers.
- Set first meeting ‘discovery’ calls.
- Qualify opportunities within target clients.
- Prepare and execute contact strategies including email campaigns, phone outreach, and social selling.
- Coordinate the sales process including lead tracking, scheduling, pipeline management, and post-sale activity.
- Maintain a list of weekly and monthly target metrics.
- Potential to run first meeting ‘discovery’ calls.
- Potential for managing audit and closing process.
- Continuously test and evaluate strategies to determine success levels.
- Work with fun people in a fun atmosphere; interest in ping pong & yoga a plus!
What You Need
- Passion for business development and sales
- Strong organization and prioritization skills with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a team
- Proven track record of B2B sales
- Ability to multi-task and work within stringent deadlines
- Creativity and assertiveness
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive, and ability to work proactively
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Solid work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide‐ranging responsibilities
- Willingness and flexibility to perform ad hoc tasks
- Exposure to digital marketing a plus
- Undergraduate degree preferred but not required (any discipline)