Sales Support Analyst, Commercial
What we do
At Civis, we take a science-first approach to solving business problems using person-level data. With a blend of proprietary technology and statistical advisory services, we help public and private sector organizations find, understand and connect with the people they care about, so they can stop guessing and start using mathematical proof to guide decisions. We know others use “data science” and “analytics” as buzzwords, but at Civis we don’t stand for fluff, and we will always deliver scalable products and technologies — not PowerPoints — to drive your business forward. Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
To democratize data science so organizations can stop guessing and make decisions based on numbers and scientific fact.
What we are looking for
The Sales Support Analyst will provide support to the Commercial sales team. We’re looking for someone with high energy, great organizational and communication skills, and an eagerness to learn how our sale works and grows from the first call to a closed deal.
- Support the sales team by creating, organizing and completing paperwork, helping develop sales content, and providing support throughout the sales cycle
- Assist the sales team with project management activities to help senior sellers focus on prospecting new business
- Coordinate the assembly of materials for external meetings, events, and trade shows
- Be a Civis ambassador which means: Maintain excellent communication and a positive, respectful, professional attitude and relationship with clients, peers, all levels of management, and all outside organizations conducting business or otherwise interacting with Civis
- Contact marketing-generated inbound leads to set up appointments for the sales team and assist through early stages of opportunity development
- Work with sales team and management to implement prospecting strategies
- Provide weekly accurate forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
- 1-2 years of sales-related or client-facing experience and/or experience with qualitative/quantitative research, data analytics or open-source software
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open-minded with a willingness to learn and grow
- Comfortable solving ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain a positive attitude through adversity
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- US work authorization
Why join our team?
- The opportunity to be part of a growing tech startup focused on solving interesting and meaningful problems, invested in internal promotion, and committed to fostering a diverse, equal and inclusive workplace.
- Competitive benefits, including unlimited PTO, 401K match with immediate vesting, health, dental, and vision benefits, paid parental leave, breastfeeding support including breastmilk shipping services for traveling moms, flexible work from home policy, commuter benefits, wellness initiatives including weekly group meditations, monthly on-site massage therapy, and pet insurance.
Civis Analytics embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact [email protected]
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
EEO IS THE LAW