Sales Support Coordinator at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The Sales Coordinator will be joining a very ambitious and competitive sales force comprised of remote outside sales representatives and leaders directly supporting the Regional leadership team. Candidates will be able to work independently with varying levels of supervision, and execute a high level of confidentiality.
The ideal candidate will be an independent worker with a strong sense of initiative, creativity, time management and organizational skills. Tasks will be a mix of data coordination, event coordination as well as having a creative edge in sharing Paylocity Sales success both inside and outside of the company. Being intuitive to needs and operating with a high level of maturity and critical thinking skills will be crucial to achieving success in this role
Reports To: Regional Vice President Sales
- Ability to support multiple leaders and extended leadership team
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Must be comfortable identifying and executing process improvements
- Will develop PowerPoint presentations for regional and executive meetings
- Will produce weekly sales package with up-to-date results regarding activity, referral partners, and revenue
- Will plan regional events that may require venue selection, travel coordination, development of an agenda, etc.
- Must be able to build internal partnerships and navigate through multiple functions of the business
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
- Assist with onboarding new hires
- 5+ years of sales administrative support experience preferred
- Experience with Finance software (i.e. Oracle, Xactly)
- Advanced ability with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work within tight timelines and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel < 25%
- Degree, preferred
- Proficient in CRM (Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred)
- Drive for accuracy and data driven intergrity
- Self-Motivated - you like to work hard, play hard
- Adaptable - quick feet! You can shift priorities if needed
- Highly Organized - detail-oriented is your thing!
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The Pay range for this position in Colorado is $51,278-$74,791/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position offers a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers."