Sales Support Coordinator
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Sales Support Coordinator, Retail: RXBAR is one of the fastest growing natural brands in the country. This growth comes from dynamic distribution channels including e-commerce, independent specialty locations like coffee shops and fitness studios, strategic enterprise accounts like Caribou and Life Time Fitness and traditional channels like grocery, convenience, mass and club. Our distribution and retail partners require support, organization and tracking.
The Sales Support Coordinator will provide administrative support for the Sales team. We are looking for someone with high energy, great organizational and communication skills, and an eagerness to learn how our product gets from acceptance to the shelf.
General Functions + Job Responsibilities:
- Support the Sales team by organizing and completing paperwork related to events and internal operations at RXBAR
- Send samples and RXBAR gear to key customers and relationships
- Support the Sales team across retail in meetings to ensure objectives are met, key take-aways are captured, and action items are communicated and then followed up on
- Organize and coordinate industry events and shows that the Sales team attends, including paperwork, registration, and lodging
- Coordinate the assembly of materials for external meetings, events, and trade shows
- Coordinate and ship point-of-sale marketing materials to the Sales field team
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Experience working cross-functionally and with customers is required; Experience supporting a sales team is preferred
- Evidence of strong relationship management skills
- Highly organized
- Excellent communicator
- Project management skills
- Extremely result and detail-oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Highly adaptable and resourceful
- Evidence of ‘Customer First’ values and behaviors
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-starter
- Desire to excel and grow with the organization
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Emotionally intelligent
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.