At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Sales Support Coordinator will be joining a very ambitious and competitive sales force comprised of remote outside sales representatives and leaders directly supporting the Regional leadership team. Candidates will be able to work independently with varying levels of supervision, and execute a high level of confidentiality.
The ideal candidate will be an independent worker with a strong sense of initiative, creativity, time management and organizational skills. Tasks will be a mix of data coordination, event coordination as well as having a creative edge in sharing Paylocity Sales success both inside and outside of the company. Being intuitive to needs and operating with a high level of maturity and critical thinking skills will be crucial to achieving success in this role.
- Ability to support multiple leaders and extended leadership team
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Must be comfortable identifying and executing process improvements
- Will develop PowerPoint presentations for regional and executive meetings
- Will produce weekly sales package with up-to-date results regarding activity, referral partners, and revenue
- Will plan regional events that may require venue selection, travel coordination, development of an agenda, etc
- Assist with onboarding new hires
- Must be able to build internal partnerships and navigate through multiple functions of the business
- Must be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
- Degree preferred
- 5+ years of sales administrative support experience preferred
- Advanced ability with Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work within tight timelines and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in CRM (Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred)
- Data driven
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with Finance software (i.e. Oracle, Xactly) preferred
- Ability to travel 25%
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.