Sales Support Manager at Everspring
Join some of the world’s best problem-solvers, pioneers, and sales professionals in the education industry. Everspring partners with leading universities to create a new standard of excellence in online education. Our dynamic and innovative team shapes the culture of our company and powers our university partners’ success. We are not a typical online education company – Everspring’s unique approach influences everything we do.
Everspring has an immediate opening for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, high-energy Sales Support Manager based in Chicago. In this role, you will assist and support the Sales Team in all areas of administrative tasks and sales support. Primary tasks include supporting scheduling requests, in-the-field sales meetings, preparation of presentation materials, salesforce reports and tracking, and internal document tracking.
Your Contribution To The Team Includes
- Administrative and logistics support for all aspects of the sales team; this includes travel planning, event support, document handling and tracking, and internal communication with other key stakeholders in the organization.
- Assist in the resolution of internal scheduling issues.
- Support all selling initiatives, helping to prepare and manage sales tools, presentations, and client-facing day-to-day communications (including RFPs, white papers, PowerPoint presentations).
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; must be able to work in a collaborative, fast-moving, and dynamic environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, MS Windows, PowerPoint, Adobe Writer, Mac, and Salesforce.
- Manage organize and archive all sales materials and presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to work across levels and functions of complex organizations.
- Excellent organizational skills and familiarity with project management tools like JIRA.
- Previous exposure to CRM systems like Salesforce.
- Ability to function effectively within a team and prioritize the needs of key stakeholders
- Have a curious and creative mindset with the ability to thrive under deadline driven environments. As a technology and education innovation company, Everspring is proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Everspring is an Equal Opportunity Employer.