Sales Support Specialist at SpotHero
SpotHero is looking to hire Sales Support Specialist. As Sales Support Specialist, you will be focused on driving supply & GMV growth by accelerating the sales cycle through Operator and Sales Team support. This role will support analysis and reporting functions in addition to identifying and creating new efficiencies in the sales process both internally and externally.
Who we are:
SpotHero is a $118MM-raised Series D company based in Chicago, US whose mobile & web platforms allows users to quickly and easily find off-street parking across North America.
Ranked at #15 for a Consumer Marketplace (The a16z Marketplace 100) SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across North America use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies (Operators) rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business through our Business Intelligence Tools. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
In 2019 we:
- Parked our 30 millionth car
- We hired 97 people, 40 in Engineering alone
- Added more than 1,300 new parking facilities, exceeding 7,000 facilities across North America
- Added 200 new airport parking facilities serving 61 airports, and launched new partnerships with The Parking Spot, Toronto Pearson International Airport, and The South Terminal at Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Added 300+ new events and venue partners, including the United Center, home of the Chicago Bulls and Chicago Blackhawks; PPG Paints Arena, home of the Pittsburgh Penguins; Fiserv Forum, home of the Milwaukee Bucks; and the American Airlines Arena, home of the Miami Heat
What will you do?
- Assist onboarding new locations and work closely with Analytics to support special reporting & analytics requests from Operators
- Collaborate with Analytics & Sales Operations to verify quality of Competitive Analysis data
- Support the Sales Team in growing and maintaining quality of Salesforce pipeline data
- Support Sales Team in identifying and managing accounting errors and partner with Finance on preparation of remit reconciliation reports
- Assist the Sales Team in ensuring operator account information is up to date and help manage the Accounts Payable backlog.
- Detail oriented. Understands the importance of accuracy in internal and external reporting, accounting data, rate and inventory information and within sales presentations and collateral.
- Process oriented. Has a talent for following process and identifying areas that can be improved upon. Enjoys reducing inefficiency & accelerating growth.
- Highly collaborative. Works closely and effectively with Analytics, Finance, Marketing & Sales Ops to provide cross-functional support to sales reps.
- Self starter. Can work independently and be productive without always needing specific direction.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum 1+ year of sales, operations, process improvement, or project management experience.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Google Suite & Excel
- Experience with Looker & Trello is a plus
- Availability for occasional regional travel
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized by Time Magazine as one of the Top 50 Most Genius Companies of 2018, ranks highly on Built In Chicago’s 100 Best Places To Work In Chicago in 2019, and recognized for Diversity & Inclusion initiatives!
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.