Sales Team Lead - Virtual Data Room Sales at DFIN
Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN) is a leader in risk and compliance solutions, providing insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights to clients across the globe. We're here to help you make smarter decisions with insightful technology, industry expertise and data insights at every stage of your business and investment lifecycles. As markets fluctuate, regulations evolve and technology advances, we're there. And through it all, we deliver confidence with the right solutions in moments that matter.
Venue, our virtual data room (VDR) solution is the safest way to run due diligence during deals like M&A, IPO, debt and equity capital raising, refinancing and fundraising.
For more information on Venue, please visit https://www.dfinsolutions.com/products/venue
We are seeking a high-performance Sales Team Lead to join our dynamic and thriving company. The Sales Team Lead will play a crucial role in guiding our Venue Sales Account Executives to meet and surpass sales goals in our Venue Data Room (VDR) sector.
The ideal candidate will meet our objectives for customer acquisition and revenue growth, and assist in executing the sales strategies established by leadership. They will hold their team accountable for executing and implementing these strategies, fostering a positive and successful environment that supports the team in closing complex business deals through mentorship and direct involvement. This accomplished sales professional will have an established track record and a desire for success. They will report directly to the Director of Sales and serve as a respected advisor. The ideal candidate will be driven to close the next deal, possessing both the determination and energy to make it happen. This role includes both individual and team quota targets.
- Responsible for developing high performing Sales teams in a SaaS environment
- Builds and executes strategic plan to drive sales growth, profitability maximization, and expansion of customer base in new and existing markets
- Establishes tactics to further penetrate our targeted vertical markets, - public and private corporations, law firms, private equity, venture capital and accounting firms
- Build strong relationships with the sales teams to keep them engaged, motivated, and ensure they feel supported by the organization and leadership teams
- Partner with the sales teams on client meetings and outings to understand client challenges, needs and service experience
- Drives adoption of social selling and CRM tools
- Communicate regularly with GCM Sales to ensure alignment regarding market trends, product enhancements, and deal traction
- Growing revenue from Venue by prospecting directly among target accounts such as investment banks, private equity firms, law firms, accounting advisors and corporations.
- You will own the entire sales process from qualification to close.
- You will develop and execute strategic territory plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Establish a strong and consistent cadence of in-person meetings, organize networking events and attend conferences to improve brand and client exposure to the Venue product.
- Foster new relationships through outbound efforts and establish positive relationships with senior executives and decision-makers.
- Develop a discipline in how you plan and prioritize your time and focus to provide the highest yield from a large set of accounts.
- Collaborating/team-selling with financial print reps (GCMs) to leverage existing relationships and ensure that all appropriate Donnelley services are presented to target clients.
- Work closely and collaborate with Product, Marketing, Service Delivery, Business Development and both the Venue and GCM sales team to ensure client happiness by serving as the voice of the customer.
- You will update Salesforce daily to track activity, client and product insights, account coverage and sales pipeline.
- 5+ years of sales experience in B2B software/technology-enabled sales or 5+ years of financial services industry experience; experience selling into enterprise level accounts
- Proven ability to develop and execute fully integrated go to market sales strategies for SaaS products
- Strong written, verbal and formal presentation skills required.
- Ability to motivate and hold sales teams accountable for meeting targeted objectives
- Able to work with different personalities and has a strong sense of emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Bachelor's' degree or equivalent experience required.
- Track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations.
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively to build groundswell within a company. Strong written, verbal and formal presentation (online and group product demos) skills required.
- Ability to effectively present solutions and overcome client objections.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills with an ability to adjust approach in order to fit different buyer motivators.
- Success within fast transactional sales cycles of exceeding sales quotas.
Tri-state area with required in-person meetings in New York and surrounding states.
It is the policy of Donnelley Financial Solutions to select, place and manage all its employees without discrimination based on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, actual or perceived disability, veteran's status, actual or perceived sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access j obs.dfinsolutions.com as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an email to [email protected] .
Job Segment: Database, CRM, Technology