As a Sales Trainer for VelocityEHS, you will deliver high-quality, engaging, and effective learning experiences to our Sales organization.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate trainer who is self-motivated and ready to bring a whatever-it-takes mentality to our fast-paced environment. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make learning fun. You will be dynamic, creative, and ready to make a big impact. In the classes that you teach, you will validate the correctness of material, set appropriate expectations before and during the class, and ensure learner satisfaction with the scope and depth of what is covered. Additionally, you will work towards continually improving the scale, depth, and quality of the VelocityEHS Sales Training experience.
Success in this role is dependent on a deep understanding of our Enterprise and Mid-Market Sales organizations as well as all of our VelocityEHS products and solutions.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Become an expert in all VelocityEHS products and solutions
- Facilitate classroom style training on products, sales techniques, enhancements, etc.
- Develop and maintain training tools, including worksheets, templates, databases and reports
- Facilitate role play sessions
- Use a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness including individual or small group instruction, self-study, simulation/role play exercises, etc.
- Provide testing and performance for all sales new hires while in training
- Monitor trainees’ knowledge before and after training to help determine follow-up training required
- Provide mentorship, continuing education and ongoing training for existing sales representatives
- Work closely with management in the sales rep evaluation process to identify skills and areas needing improvement
- Work one-on-one with sales reps to reinforce skills taught during training sessions
- Utilize established curriculum and assist in developing new educational materials, manuals, presentations, etc., that support the organizations sales objectives
- Update and help modify processes, SOPs and manuals
- Aid in managing internal resources
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director of Sales Training & Operations and the Sr. Sales Training Manager
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Successful track record of delivering feedback
- Proven ability to develop skills and growth in self and others.
- Experience in adapting trainings to various learning styles
- Able to embrace a customer-focused and results-driven environment
- Must possess excellent presentation, organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, make sound decisions, conduct valid research, and think analytically
- Must display exceptional professionalism in appearance and behavior
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years of experience
- Basic understanding of technology and Internet deployed services
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Visio, Captivate and Articulate
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, generous PTO and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.