Salesforce Administrator at Enfusion
Enfusion is hiring a Salesforce Administrator as an integral part of our growing Revenue Organization. We implemented a customized Salesforce instance earlier this year and are looking to continue our commitment to data-driven metrics throughout our global organization. This role will report into the AVP of Revenue Operations, focusing on evolving, improving and scaling our Salesforce processes, tracking and reporting.
As the Salesforce Administrator, you will own our Salesforce instance and integration into other platforms (i.e. Pardot, Outreach, Ipreo, Einstein Analytics, Atrium, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc) including ongoing management, data hygiene, process development and improvement, administrative tasks, training, reporting and being the subject matter expert as we consider an organization-wide rollout. You will strategically partner together with various business units to understand needs, goals and issues, translating these into the overall architecture of Salesforce. You will directly manage our external Salesforce agency to implement, QA and roll out change requests, custom workflows and new procedures.
You have a solid foundation of Salesforce administration with at least 2 years experience managing a unique instance. Additionally, you have 5-7 years of previous experience, ideally with a firm understanding of B2B business operations, strategies and tactics.
WHO WE ARE
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Strategic ownership of Salesforce, partnering with the different revenue organization and marketing teams to create, maintain and update processes, structures and integrations to ensure our instance fits Enfusion’s business model, team structure, operations and goals.
- Design and standardize workflows using Process Builder and continually configure and manage data fields, user profiles and page layouts to align business needs with system requirements.
- Own and grow the relationship with our third-party Salesforce agency as the day-to-day contact. This includes project managing larger scope projects, working with the agency and internal teams to build out requirements, QA the development, roll out the enhancements and ensure we stay on time, in scope and on budget.
- Work with internal teams to build reports and dashboards so we can gather insights and make data-driven decisions.
- Conduct Salesforce onboarding with new team members and manage ongoing training and review sessions as needed for new features, integrations, processes, etc.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any user issue that may arise.
- Leverage third party tools and reports to create a monitoring strategy to help with data hygiene, user adoption and process adherence.
- Maintain ongoing technical documentation of all substantial changes and updates to our instance and processes.
- Continually research and conduct ongoing education on best practices for Salesforce, processes, new integrations, add-ons, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years managing a customized, complex Salesforce instance
- Salesforce Administrator certification required; Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification preferred
- 5-7 years professional experience, ideally in the SaaS/B2B software/tech verticals
- Vendor management experience where you owned and developed third-party agency relationships
- Strong background with reporting or BI tools a very big plus
- Salesforce Lightning experience required
- Extremely detail-oriented, leaving no rock unturned and living the motto: testing, testing, testing
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization. Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills