LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
Oh, and we have a lot of fun while we’re at it. You’ll have the chance to participate in things like company-led charity involvement, monthly employee events, and regular remote Friday happy hours—plus a lot more.
Sound interesting? We’re just getting started.
What you’d achieve:
- Playing an integral role in helping our Revenue Teams meet their objectives
- Implement your vision for an efficient lead to cash workstream
- Streamline overall Sales initiatives and processes
- Lay foundations for 10x scale
- Apply your Salesforce mastery to our organization
- Work with other teams to implement solutions within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Find creative ways to solve complex problems leveraging our Salesforce instance
- Have a spirited and detailed oriented “builder” mindset
- Drive increased adoption of Salesforce as a system of record and reliable data source
The value you’d bring:
- Salesforce proficiency/mastery
- Design of efficient & effective data model
- Automation using process builder, flow builder, approval workflows
- Integration with a variety of other marketing, sales, support, and customer tools
- Salesforce development experience (APEX) preferred
- Prioritization of competing projects and timelines
- Strong internal locus of control
- Excellent people skills, team orientation, and professional attitude
- Ability to create compelling and persuasive ideas and presentations (PowerPoint and/or Google Slides)
- A spirited and detail-oriented “builder” mindset
- A voracious appetite for learning and advancement
What we have to offer:
- Time Off
- 18 Days PTO + 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.)
- 6 physical/mental health days (sick days)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental, and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Work Environment
- Modern office with standing desks (featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series)
- Weekly catered lunch + kitchen stocked with coffee, seltzer, and snacks
- Flexible hours and Work From Home options
- Personal Space/Mother’s Room
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of the company through stock options
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, but it’s also predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!