SpotHero is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to implement, administer, and improve the enabling technologies used within and between our business teams. Primarily focused on Salesforce administration, this person will create customized automations for different departments at the company to help them be as efficient as possible. Our ideal candidate will be able to effectively understand complex requirements, develop new processes, and drive efficiency in an extremely fast paced, constantly changing environment!
What will you do?
- Manage and administer Salesforce for multiple departments’ ends users, including Sales and Customer Experience.
- Gather information and translate business needs into functional requirements to drive building new and improving existing components of the Salesforce system.
- Work closely with Customer Experience Leadership to determine areas for improvement and optimizations in processes that impact our bottom line and implement these changes.
- Create training modules to ensure adoption of and adherence to internal best practices by Salesforce end users.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, determining the cause of the issue, and finding the appropriate solution or preventative measures.
- Organized and detail oriented. You have time management down to a science, great follow through on tasks, and superior organizational skills.
- Proactive. Innovative and resourceful; you’re constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Thorough. You take projects from start to finish and are uncomfortable leaving anything outstanding.
- Collaborative. A team player that works well with others in pursuit of a common goal.
- Independent. You not only enjoy, but also thrive in, unstructured environments.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and 2+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201) certified strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, automations, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- We are considering applications for this position from candidates not located in Chicago, where we are headquartered.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover up to 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, 401k retirement savings plan, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.