Salesforce Administrator at Rewards Network
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:09 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, July 10, 2019
The Salesforce Administrator will be a thought leader contributing to the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for the executing of the day-to-day sales support and operations, configuration, and improvement of our CRM platform and other 3rd party applications related to sales. This will involve collaborating across departments promoting consistent CRM processes and best practices. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for increasing the value to end users that will drive user adoption while optimizing productivity and effectiveness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as primary system administrator for a customized Salesforce.com environment with 300+ users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, and automating complex business processes
- Serve as primary resource for gathering requirements, doing analysis, building, maintaining (including deleting) reports and dashboard that meets the business requirements
- Serve as a primary system administrator for personnel updates and permissions. This includes hierarchy changes and realignments, profile updates, user permissions, account ownership changes, group shares and other user updates in both in our Salesforce.com environment as well as other supporting applications
- Effectively act as the liaison between users, operations, product and development teams
- Assist in training of new users while also providing continuing training to the sales team
- Be a key resource for user support of Salesforce, including but not limited to system enhancements, break-fix items and projects which includes receiving, managing and resolving support tickets related to Salesforce.com or sales operations
- Serve as primary contact for supporting sales operations
- Play a critical role during upgrades and releases including quality assurance testing, change management participation, and deployment execution.
- Serve as the primary contact for Salesforce data and duplication clean-up efforts and maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology field or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- 3-5 years of CRM applications experience managing SFDC enterprise environment
- Detailed understanding of the Salesforce architecture and its integrations
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user request from the underlying true needs
- Proven experience performing independently and as part of a cross-function team in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely well-organized, detailed oriented, solution-driven, with excellent follow-up skills
- Excellent execution capability that focuses on service and results
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and ability to think outside of the box
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Business process
- Data Management
- Security Management
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description