We’re a growing company, and we need key players like you to work directly with America’s best employers to bring joy to millions of employees!
We’re looking for a full-time Salesforce Administrator responsible for ownership, usage, and improvement of our Salesforce platform, along with other related software applications.
PerkSpot is a benefits company that offers perks and discounts, as well as rewards and recognition, to millions of employees. We work to secure exclusive discounts from top brands like Apple, Target, and Samsung, which are then bundled into one, easy-to-use platform. From there, we partner with some of America’s top employers, like Walgreens, McDonald’s, and Uber, who provide those discounts to employees so they can start to save on everything from gym memberships and movie tickets to electronics, new cars, and travel.
Our company was founded in 2006 by good people with great vision, and we’re working hard to carry out that mission to this day. As we continue, we’re proud of our leadership position in the tech and human resources industry, but we’re committed to doing even more – developing better products, reaching more employers, and getting more employees engaged with our platform. We may have started small, but we’ve grown quickly, and proved ourselves and our product while doing so. In 2018, our company announced an additional investment of $50 million dollars from Susquehanna Growth Equity. This next stage of growth will focus on expanding our use of technology – specifically machine learning and AI – to consistently put the right perks in front of the right people, at the right time.
About the Role
As the Salesforce Product Owner and Administrator, you will be responsible for the management of the full Salesforce function for all stakeholders. With over 45 users (and growing), you’ll manage the Salesforce.com environment for Merchant Partnerships, Client, Sales, Client Success, and partner with Finance. You will provide day-to-day user support and training, manage user profiles, and onboard new users. In addition, you will resolve technical problems, create custom objects/fields, customize reports and dashboards, and partner with various department heads to ensure optimal use of the platform.
A Successful Candidate Will Have:
- 2-5 years Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce Admin and/or Developer Certification Required
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform and the Sales Cloud
- Experience partnering with departments to not just solve problems, but conceptualize and build improvements
- Hands on experience with tools like Data Loader, CPQ, Pardot, Inbox, SalesLoft, etc…
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Desire to help users learn and grow with the SFDC platform
- Experience with data management, transformation, and reporting
Your First Month
- Meet the team. Culture is big at PerkSpot. Take this time to meet the team and learn the ins and outs of the business and how we can best collaborate and win as a team
- Learn what each of your partner departments does, how they used the Salesforce platform, and what their biggest needs are
- Sit with and knowledge share with the current product owner, helping you understand why and how the current environment is built
- Start developing training for new employees
- Begin designing key improvements necessary
The Perks of Working at PerkSpot
We’re a big platform, but still a small team. That means we’re going to trust you with more responsibility than elsewhere, and invest in you more. You’re going to grow – a lot.
We’re a small team of people working out of our office in Chicago’s River North neighborhood. We dress how we like, boast an open time-off policy, stock a good beer selection, and we’re pretty obsessive about our coffee. Most of all, we welcome good people with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
PerkSpot offers the full suite of benefits you’d expect from a profitable, established company, including health and dental insurance, 401(k), pre-tax transit benefits, and fully-funded disability coverage. We have in-office bike storage, a private gym, and a shower on-site.
We hold weekly all-company get-togethers where we learn from what went wrong and celebrate what went right. Every week at PerkSpot, we aim a little higher and get a little bit better than the previous week.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential. Please submit a resume AND cover letter (we know it is old school, but a cover letter is very important to us) telling us how you stack up to the qualifications, plus any other information you feel would be relevant to PerkSpot. Don’t be afraid to show your spark and personality!
All positions require a full background screening.