Salesforce Application Architect at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.Job Description
The Salesforce Application Architect is responsible for designing and developing solutions to the Salesforce application, system administration, and network issues. This Architect performs systems management and integration functions as well as manage multiple key, highly strategic, complex cross-domain, project engagements and priorities, autonomously and in parallel. All the while, working collaboratively to design, document and request delivery of complex, multi-platform with different Salesforce cloud technologies
What You’ll Do
- Design and develop solutions to application, system administration, and network issues.
- Perform systems management and integration functions.
How You’ll Do It
- Communicates with staff and clients to understand specific system requirements.
- Collaborates with technology partners to select appropriate design solutions and ensure the compatibility of Salesforce components.
- Provides advice on design concepts, design changes and different Salesforce Integration patterns
- Proactively seeks out and works to solve/avoid technical issues before project timelines are impacted.
- Understands, communicates, and challenges standards and processes where appropriate.
- Documents design specifications and installation instructions.
- Verifies the stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of system architecture.
- Experience in design, Administration, Configuration, Implementation, testing and Support of salesforce.com solutions.
- Maintains working knowledge of Salesforce.com new capabilities and trends
- Document design specifications and installation instructions.
- Collaborate with technology partners to select appropriate design solutions and ensure the compatibility of system components.
- Communicate with staff and clients to understand specific system requirements.
- Verify the stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of system architecture.
- Advise on project costs, design concepts, and design changes.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, business, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in technical, or other related field
- In lieu of a degree, 10+ years of experience in Technical, or other related field
Bonus Points If You Have
- Data Management and Design, Lightning Design patters, Einstein Analytics, Integration patterns, Automation flows, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Integration with Cloud and AWS technologies
- Salesforce Package deployment models and Automation Pipeline, Salesforce Governance, Customer Portal and Communities, Salesforce Security, Triggers and Platform events
- Restful Apex services and API. Knowledge on Mule soft or other Integration platforms.
- Well versed with Agile, Scrum and DevOps practices.
- 5x Salesforce certified.
#LI-MF1 #Remote #BI-Remote
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.