Salesforce Architect at Tempus
Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Salesforce Architect to join our rapidly growing IT | Enterprise Systems team.
What You’ll Do:
- Advise customers in their needs related to deploying or optimizing their Salesforce use cases
- Apply their Salesforce product expertise and serve as the "Salesforce voice" on design decisions
- Engage extensively with internal stakeholders to understand desired system use cases, workflow, and actively manage project execution and implementation
- Works with other leads to produce documentation that describes software architecture involving multiple systems and technologies
- Works with Product as needed to plan across multiple teams, and presents solutions to optimize for effort across the end-to-end Tempus ecosystem
- 3+ years on the Salesforce application in a functional role that has owned defining and delivering custom enterprise applications
- Ability to display agility through adapting to changing demands and shifting priorities
- A love for exploring hard problems with data-driven, iterative system development
- Capable of writing meaningful, useful documentation and tests, and coordinating cross-team collaboration
- Enjoyment for learning from and collaborating with a diverse, talented team and mentoring junior team members
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working directly with C-Level Executives and the ability to effectively communicate project updates