Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
The Salesforce.com Consultant will oversee and lead the design, customization and integration efforts of Customer Relationship Management solutions. These solutions are comprised of leading edge cloud-based platforms and tools including Salesforce.com, Force.com, Communities, Apex/Visualforce, Database.com, and other related technologies. Technical Consultants maintain a continuous and comprehensive understanding of the cloud-computing concepts and ecosystem.
- Gather requirements
- Gain insight into client's business objectives
- Configure/customize Salesforce.com using web-based administration tools (form layout, workflow design, view creation, etc.)
- Work with developers to define and create specifications for any custom code or data migration requirements
- Lead meetings and engage with clients to:
- Train end-users
- Create knowledge transfer documentation
- Test that our customizations meet the customer's requirements
- Perform business process analysis, document process flow using tools such as Visio, and work with the client to optimize the process from a procedural and technology standpoint. Iterate through the process with the client to review/refine and seek sign off.
- Look for and act on additional project opportunities.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts and directly with clients to meet client needs.
- Enforce use of industry-accepted best practices and development standards to ensure quality delivery.
- Establish self as and serve as a trusted advisor to clients.
- Contribute to Rightpoint's expanding knowledge base and repository of best practices and expertise.
- Achieve Salesforce certifications to advise and direct clients on best practices
B.A. or B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years of experience with the Salesforce platform implementing full project lifecycles
- Thorough understanding of Customer Relationship Management and/or social collaboration concepts and processes (Salesforce, Microsoft, Siebel, SAP, etc.)
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Experience overseeing team members.
- Desire for and ability to perform in an environment where innovation, thought leadership, and individuality are core to success.
- Ability to learn rapidly and leverage new business and technological concepts for the benefit of the client.
Who We Are
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led organization driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We're a start-up at heart and we're able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
- Top Workplace Awards: Chicago Tribune – 5 Years!, Dallas Business Journal, Chicago Timmy Awards, and Crain's Business Detroit
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of "Fastest Growing Companies," 4 Years!
- Best Charitable Organization/Non-Profit Website – Webby Awards
- Top Partners with Microsoft, Sitecore, and EpiServer
- Google Developers Certified Agency – 4 years running!
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.