Salesforce Pardot Administrator at CCC Information Services
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
We’re looking for a Salesforce Pardot Administrator to join CCC! As a member of the Salesforce team, you'll play a key role in building and supporting features across Pardot and our Salesforce Sales Cloud. You'll collaborate with our Marketing, Sales Operation and Salesforce teams to build strategic marketing processes, execute campaigns and enhance lead lifecycle configurations.
- Review and optimize the existing Pardot instance to identify gaps and opportunities for more efficient use by the organization
- Identify opportunities for enhancements to existing tooling and processes (Gmail integration, Einstein Analytics, Lead and Opportunity lifecycles) and new features offered in each Salesforce major release
- Support cross-department initiatives by implementing strategic marketing workflows in Pardot, including processes to support lead generation, qualification and management (scoring/grading), plus drip campaigns to prospects
- Participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for configuration changes and managed packages
- Translate business requirements into creative and effective technical designs
- Customize and set up marketing funnels, prospect segments, lead scoring/grading, nurture paths and reporting, per stakeholder specifications
- Effectively use Pardot reports to make data-driven decisions
- Build and design email marketing campaigns
- Create and maintain dynamic distribution lists
- Routine Pardot maintenance and upkeep – i.e. cleaning out duplicate emails, invalid emails, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, IT and other key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, computer science or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in administration and support of Pardot or Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Pardot Specialist or Marketing Cloud Certification
- Implementation experience with Pardot and associated products.
- Additional certifications in the Administrator, Consultant and/or Marketing tracks
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Proficiency in custom formula fields and formula criteria for workflow and validation rules
- Experience with Salesforce tooling (Data Loader, Workbench)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills