Kin + Carta is looking to hire a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join our internal development team. If you are an innovator, passionate about data, analytics, AI, digital experience and new technologies, and look to continually learn and enjoy sharing expertise, read on!
As a member of our internal development team you will act as the principal solutions architect to a system that holds our businesses critical data and designing solutions for our stakeholders across the globe to provide data insight to deliver for our employees and our clients. You will continually to be looking for ways to build new solutions across multiple Platforms such as Salesforce, Google Cloud, and others. You will have the opportunity to apply deep technical knowledge on digital solutions and best-in-class engineering practices across K+C globally.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Creating high-impact software experiences and driving digital product innovation across multiple technologies most importantly on Salesforce
- Applying your technical vision and experience with software design patterns to create elegant, scalable, and resilient solution architectures on Salesforce
- Working with stakeholders across the globe to build Data Architecture and Management Designs to implement within Salesforce
- Leading a Salesforce Platform Development team of salesforce developers and administrators ensuring standards and best practices
- Overseeing the design, development and deployment of features on our Salesforce Platform for specialisms across the globe.
- Be the lead for the development lifecycle and deployment of our Salesforce solutions throughout the globe
- Implementing controls to ensure your solution will stand tall against real-world conditions
- Obsessing over platform security and stability, and designing monitoring to enable your DevOps team to quickly pinpoint and respond to outages and slowdowns
- Improving our speed-to-value by implementing CI/CD pipelines, test automation, and containerized deployments
- Navigating complex data footprints, introducing modern data management and integration technologies to improve information velocity and data quality
- Staying ahead of user needs by evaluating usage metrics and solution telemetry
- Getting hands-on to solve the hardest problems or evaluate new frameworks
- Being the technical voice for your team, advocating technical direction, and encouraging innovation among your client stakeholders
- Being a servant leader, mentoring engineers, admins and setting the bar of quality
- Contributing to the evolution of our architecture practice, applying and helping in the development of standards and best practices
Who You Are:
- A seasoned technologist at the core, curious and excited about the impact of leveraging technology at scale
- A lifelong learner with a knack for picking up new technologies quickly; able to apply core concepts across different technologies and frameworks
- Prior experience leading small and medium-sized development teams (4-5 engineers and/or system admins) across multiple regions in the globe
- Prior experience leading the design and development of multiple enterprise-grade platforms or products from concept through to production
- Experience in data management and data design, with ability to understand how to evaluate processes to build data models to build solutions that scale with enterprise level data management solutions.
- Well versed in computer science fundamentals, including object-oriented programming, design patterns, algorithm analysis, and data structures
- Able to drive all technical activities across a project, including validation of core technologies, creation of technical roadmaps architecture diagrams, and solution briefs
- Able to methodically break down a complex solution into consumable technical stories
- Experienced across multiple enterprise-grade technical stacks, and able to evaluate and select the right tech for the job
- Experience in designing and implementing Identity and Access Management solutions, development and deployment solutions, as well as Integrations with middleware solutions.
- Comfortable being the leader, but still enjoys committing code and getting ‘in the weeds’
- Deep knowledge of and experience with at least one of the following cloud platforms: Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, or Microsoft Azure.
- Prior experience in successful enterprise-wide deployments of large scale systems such as ERP, CRM, HRIS, MAP, etc.
- Prior experience as a platform developer and app development in platforms such as Salesforce.
- Knowledgeable (or highly curious) about working with product and experience experts to build industry leading solutions to augment our employees experience with digital technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science or related discipline is required
- Certified Salesforce Architect
About Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.