Salesforce System Admin at Fusion Risk Management
Fusion Risk Management is recognized as the most innovative and fastest growing provider of business continuity, IT disaster recovery and crisis management solutions for the enterprise.
The Fusion Framework® Continuity Risk Management System™ is built by industry experts and delivered on Force.com, the world's leading cloud-based application platform.
Offering a new and better approach to Business Continuity Management, Fusion is transforming the industry and has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Business Continuity Management software.
Our customers include mid-size and large enterprise organizations up through the Fortune 50 and across industry verticals including financial services, manufacturing, energy and utilities, retail, pharmaceuticals, government and higher education.
Fusion provides world-class Advisory Consulting Services to assist and guide our customers in building and evolving their business continuity programs. At Fusion Risk Management, we are uniquely focused on the success of our customers and the success of their BCM programs.
Fusion is adding talented individuals to our team who are inspired by the challenge of solving business problems through the thoughtful and creative use of technology. Fusion offers a challenging work environment with limitless opportunity for personal and professional growth for individuals with a passion for solving business problems using the latest cloud-based technologies. Sound interesting? Then read on!
Salesforce.com and the Lightning Platform (formerly Force.com) is the core platform for business systems at Fusion. Fusion utilizes the Salesforce Sale Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and related financial applications for all aspects of business development, customer sales and support. As such, Salesforce is essential to all aspects of Fusion’s operations. The Fusion Salesforce Administrator will be highly interactive with business leaders and will be responsible for the availability, configuration and modification of the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and related systems to support Fusion’s growing and evolving business needs. Responsibilities of this position include:
- Perform administrator functions including user management, profiles and roles setup, permissions, assignment rules, queues, license management, and capacity and storage management
- Create and customize objects, workflows, record types, page layouts, fields (including advanced formulas and lookups), apps, tabs, profiles, security, and approval processes.
- Ensure data integrity for all systems
- Ensure standards for data quality and integrity between systems are developed in accordance with best practices
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues.
- Manage, design, develop, test, QA, document and deploy enhancements/changes
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce and related systems’ features and functionality, providing recommendations for process improvements
- Gather, review, analyze and document business systems and user requirements
- Work directly with business users to ensure understanding and effectiveness of systems design
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards
- Define requirements for, design, and develop management reports as necessary
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- Manage all aspects of Salesforce and related systems’ configurations, including changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades
- Manage and align financial applications’ features with evolving business needs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (required)
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in lieu of degree
- 3 years of experience in similar roles
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce configuration capabilities including security controls, permission sets, sharing settings, workflow rules, approval processes, field updates, process builder, email templates, data loader, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong project manager, capable of juggling multiple projects, meeting deadlines and proactively communicating status updates
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (desired)
- Salesforce App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Lightning Experience expertise
- Experience with the following applications: Salesforce Analytics, Pardot, Financial Force Applications (Financial Management, PSA, Revenue Management)
- Experience with data manipulation, cleaning, and de-duplication
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.