Salesforce Technical Lead
Smarter Thinking. Real Results. Technology consulting has been our story for over 14 years. Companies from all industries partner with us for our innovative mindset to help them digitally transform to create market advantages, become resilient, and prepare for what’s next. With us, the possible becomes actual.
We provide strategic and innovative consulting services focused on digital experiences, engineering, automation, data and analytics, and salesforce solutions. Saggezza consultants work as part of a global team, and throughout their tenure, have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects across various clients and industries. We are chartered to do one thing, and one thing only – to bring enabling technology to our clients that allow them to move their business forward.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to help support the growth of our Salesforce Practice. We are seeking a professional who has demonstrated high academic/professional achievement, leadership, communication skills, and has a strong interest in consulting. This role is open to remote workers.
From a cultural perspective, we look for individuals who possess the following qualities that will contribute to our success and the success of our clients:
Entrepreneurial spirit: We seek individuals who enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization and who show commitment to the success of their team.
Problem-solving skills: Individuals at Saggezza have well-honed analytical skills coupled with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions, and communicate insights.
Drive: Saggezza’s team sets ambitious goals and seeks professionals who are energetic, enjoy a fast pace environment, and thrive in taking on responsibility.
If this sounds like you, Saggezza might be a great fit for your career.
- Lead and own all technical aspects of Salesforce implementations and/or customizations including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom development
- Design solutions and manages teams developing, testing, and supporting custom Salesforce applications software using Apex Triggers, Visual Force or Sites pages, Web Services, Saleforce.com Metadata API, etc. as appropriate using code authoring tools such as Eclipse IDE to satisfy the applications’ business requirements.
- Provide technical leadership, setting best practices (e.g., integration and application development, deployment, testing, iterative refinement)
- Identify ways to utilize SFDC to improve business processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Define, communicate, and manage change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
- Minimum 6+ years of development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience leading Enterprise Salesforce implementation with over 300 users with integration with enterprise applications
- Must have experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and/or Community (Experience) Cloud
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce integration tools (e.g., Informatica Cloud, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Participation in each phase of Salesforce (e.g., requirements gathering, planning-analysis-design, architect-build-deploy, support)
- Demonstrated abilities: defining integrations strategy, developing requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions
- Experience with DevOps tools for continuous integration, automated testing, and release management including, such as git, Copado, Salesforce DX, etc.
- B.S or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Applied Mathematics (or equivalent work experience)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Developer I and II
- Certified Application Architect and/or Certified System Architect a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 50% (Post COVID-19)
Don’t tick all the boxes? Don’t worry about it: we still want to hear from you if you think you’re the right person for the job.
Why Join Our Team?
- Diverse culture, experiences, and skills.
- Our nurturing and supportive environment fosters collaboration across the entire organization.
- We are not hierarchical but operate as a flat surface where every opinion matters, ideas are cultivated, and innovation is encouraged.
- At Saggezza, we are fortunate to have a strong mentorship program that provides every one of our employees the ability to thrive professionally and personally.
- We are only as good as our people. Saggezza, Italian for wisdom, is rooted in the perspective that knowledge is power. We create thought-leaders who are constantly exposed and trained in different technologies in the ever-evolving world of software development.
- We welcome innovators with entrepreneurial spirits to grow with our team.
- Consulting Magazine - Fastest Growing Firms 2019
- Built-In Top Places to Work in Chicago 2020
- Best and Brightest Companies in the Nation 2019 and 2020, Best and Brightest Companies in Milwaukee 2020, and Best and Brightest Companies in Chicago 2020
- 2020 Inc. 5000 List - Honored as one of the fastest-growing private companies in America
Saggezza is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.