Senior Account Executive - Global Advisory at Relativity
Are you looking for a hybrid or remote work opportunity? Are you interested in a workplace that provides benefits that suit your needs? Are you ready for an environment with open and effective management?
As a Senior Account Executive - Global Advisory, you will grow select Global Advisory Partner accounts through RelativityOne sales, co-selling with partners, and account management. You will bring a point of view to the Partner regarding the value of RelativityOne to help expand their business, and serve their clients. You will establish and promote strategies to help Advisory Partners transition their business into SaaS/RelativityOne with product positioning, economic, and commercial support.
Your Role in Action
- Develop account plans to expand Relativity/RelativityOne product adoption and utilization, delivering high growth for Global Advisory Partners; Primary responsibilities to move clients into the Relativity One Certified Partner Program (ROCP) and help co-sell the platform to their clients. Build relationships to promote the Relativity/RelativityOne strategy through the Partners' organization and their clients/prospects
- Understand the Partners' business and technology footprint and cloud posture; their strategic growth plans and competitive landscape
- Introduce Relativity's technical, operational, security, and strategic resources at the appropriate stages of the sales cycle to move opportunities forward
- Follow a disciplined approach to forecasting and opportunity management with SFDC and our supporting tools
- Master and use the Relativity software demonstration to share solution capabilities on the RelativityOne platform and ecosystem
- Negotiate contracts between team members (business, legal, procurement, InfoSec, finance)
- Minimum ten years' experience, five of which must be selling directly to or for advisory/consulting service firms
- Cloud/SaaS selling, transformation or integration experience
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling or delivering software that required your client to realign certain processes)
- Experience with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a consultative and competitive market
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience
- Travel up to 50%
- Special consideration given to candidates who have delivered services around eDiscovery, SaaS transformation, litigation support, forensic technology, forensic accounting or consulting services
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can't wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
401k with employer match
Flexible work arrangements
Company breaks in July & December
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.