Senior Account Executive, MachineryHost
The Senior Account Executive position on our MachineryHost team is perfect for sales professionals that have a history of crushing goals in a quota carrying role and who LEAD (not follow) others on the sales team. They love winning but hate losing more. They understand that things will need to be broken in order to smash new records. This is an opportunity of a lifetime to come in on the ground floor with unmatched potential to grow and make some serious coin :)
We are looking for those hungry individuals that are self-motivated and understand what it takes to be the BEST, end of story.
MachineryHost + Machinio
Our new product MachineryHost is an all-in-one software solution designed specifically for machinery dealers. It includes a front-end website and storefront as well as back end tools for managing internal business operations. It is quickly becoming a leader in the industry, and we’re looking for the right person to have a massive impact on this new venture.
- Establish relationships with business owners and C-level executives.
- You're a consultant: understand their business, their growth potential, and their challenges.
- Conduct demo meetings, present solutions, and be dynamic in your pitch to adapt to the customer’s needs.
- Collaborate with the entire MachineryHost team to improve processes, features, strategies and etc.
- Casual work environment and a fun team (we’re cool).
- Office in the heart of the Loop, with easy access to anywhere.
- Quarterly team events, Friday hangouts (lots of beer & games) and casual happy hours.
- Employee milestone program providing international travel opportunities and tech gifts.
- Free snacks, beverages (all the nespresso you can drink) and etc.
- Base salary + generous uncapped commission structure. First year on target earnings anywhere from 150k to 250k, commensurate with experience.
- Robust benefits package: Unlimited PTO and vacation based on performance, Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, Life & Disability Insurance, Retirement Benefits/401(k) and Voluntary benefits.