Senior Account Executive, Midwest Region at LotLinx, Inc.
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:22 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Senior Account Executive, Midwest Region
LotLinx, the leading automotive AI-powered digital marketing tool, is experiencing tremendous growth and has an exciting opportunity for an Senior Account Executive, Midwest Region. LotLinx provides employees a dynamic work environment that is challenging, team-oriented, and full of passionate people. We offer great incentives to our employees, such as competitive compensation and benefits, flex time off, and career development opportunities.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for generating sales with new dealerships, increasing market penetration, and contributing revenue. They will work with client launch teams, sales development, account management, and LotLinx business partners.
- Uncover dealer pain points/sales opportunities
- Align LotLinx’s solution to the dealer’s business needs
- Build consensus on a proposal and secure an agreement to work together
- Ensure dealer activation and smoothly transition the relationship to account management
- Build and work a sales pipeline
- Meet activity and revenue targets
- Additional projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Five plus years of sales experience preferred
- Experience with presentation tools, Salesforce, and Outreach
- Experience in the automotive industry a plus
- Existing in-market dealer client relationships highly preferred
- Automotive Experience on Vendor side highly preferred/required
- Proven track record of success in automotive
- Communicative and high energy
- Team player
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Well organized - able to multitask and manage time wisely
- Able to work under pressure
LotLinx is the best in class, AI-powered digital advertising solution for the automotive industry, and Chicago’s fastest growing company in 2018 as awarded by Crain’s Chicago Business. LotLinx uses advanced machine learning technology to help vehicle sellers analyze shopper data, identify high intent purchasers, and execute inventory-specific digital advertising campaigns.
LotLinx is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
LotLinx is not currently able to offer sponsorship for employment visa status.
Read Full Job Description