SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - STRATEGIC ACCOUNTS
Based in Chicago, BenchPrep enables the world's leading education, training, and assessment companies build and deliver best-in-class online learning programs. The company’s innovative enterprise SaaS learner success solutions are disrupting the exam prep, continuing education, certification, and credentialing markets by providing an unmatched learning experience. Customers include ACT, Becker Professional Education, AAMC, CFA Institute, ProLiteracy, HR Certification Institute, Hobsons, McGraw Hill Education, OnCourse Learning, GMAC, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. More than 3 million learners have used BenchPrep’s platform to attain academic and professional success.
We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. We work at BenchPrep because we're dedicated to its mission and approach each day as an opportunity to be challenged and learn. We are looking for high performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology to impact the lives of millions of learners.
As our growth continues, we are looking to add an experienced, results-driven senior account manager to our team. This individual contributor will be responsible for managing some of our largest existing enterprise level accounts. The ideal candidate would have proven success in account management, SaaS sales, intricate knowledge of a complex sales cycle, a strong history of relationship management and project management.
- Continue to grow existing book of business with current customers
- Design and implement growth strategies that expand our relationship within these key accounts to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Position yourself and BenchPrep as industry leaders to create demand and influence change
- Build relationships and evangelize BenchPrep's value proposition to key stakeholders at these organizations to enable long-term growth
- Conduct regular check-in meetings and quarterly business reviews; partner with internal teams (data, customer success and product)
- Continually seek and take advantage of opportunities to network with clients at external events and industry forums.
- Represent BenchPrep at industry events specific to these customers
Skills & Qualifications
- 10 years of experience in SaaS or technology sales
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Creative and strategic thinker with superior business and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Strong initiative, leadership skills, and work ethic
- Have excellent communication skills
- Are able to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Can effectively conduct presentations over the phone and through the web
- Motivated by challenges, and excited to grow our customer base through education, and solution-based selling techniques
- Travel 25% of the time
- Opportunity to make a significant impact by helping millions learn better and faster
- Help world-class organizations reinvent their learning strategy
- Work with a smart, committed and fun group of professionals
- Competitive salary, commission, stock options, and 401K
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Fully-stocked kitchen and catered daily lunches
- You pick: Mac or PC