BrokerX is an innovative SaaS company that is disrupting the energy industry. We are a software solution for energy brokers that automates daily workflows, empowering them with more time to sell and grow their businesses. Trust and transparency are the foundation of our business and our mission is to utilize it to transform and make a positive impact within the energy industry.
Who We Are:
Our team has deep expertise in energy, technology, business optimization, and entrepreneurship. We are resilient, determined, risk-takers, and visionaries. We are passionate about building scalable software-as-a-service platforms, empowering businesses to embrace new business models in the age of digital disruption.
What You’ll Do:
BrokerX is looking for a sales leader who is passionate about building and leading teams that are responsible for driving impactful growth throughout the organization. The Senior Account Executive will work across the entire organization to solve problems and support optimum business performance. This person should be entrepreneurial and will have the opportunity to influence and grow with a rapidly expanding enterprise that is high-energy, supportive, and fun. They will need a proactive mindset that bridges ideas to implementable solutions and can help move both internal and external stakeholders to quickly solve problems. This person gets energy from solving difficult problems. The Account Executive needs to have strong communication skills, demonstrate exceptional project management, articulation of issues and have an ability to navigate BrokerX stakeholders across teams to solve problems.
• Manage account base to ensure they are optimized for BrokerX revenue.
• Effectively manage a sales pipeline and achieve sales targets and forecasts.
• Prepare clear, concise, and professional proposals to prospective and existing customers.
• Provide market feedback and accurate forecasting to the management team to optimize strategy and positioning of offerings.
• Facilitate product demonstrations, both web-based and on-site.
• Attend trade shows and industry conventions.
• Assist with after-sale issues within BrokerX's customer base including collections, training/implementation, software functionality, etc.
• Participate in Business Development Activities. Build awareness about BrokerX's products and services within a group of assigned accounts. Awareness building is achieved through phone contacts, mailings, meetings, and software presentations.
• College degree plus a minimum of 2 - 5 years of successful experience selling within a SaaS Organization or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong sales skills including the ability to manage and close deals and to consistently meet and exceed annual sales quotas established for the position.
• Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of divisional software products and remain current on product knowledge.
• Well-organized, self-directed team player. Remains open to other's ideas, and exhibits a willingness to try new things.
• Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
• Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence, and good judgment. Represents BrokerX with honesty, integrity, and professionalism.