Senior Account Executive at Relativity (Chicago, IL)
The Relativity Patents Senior Account Executive is a full-cycle sales role-you'll manage lead generation all the way to close. You will also be the first sales hire for Relativity's newest product, Relativity Patents. The Patents team functions as a mini-startup within the broader Relativity team, meaning you will join a market leader, while also blazing a new trail.
While your primary responsibility will always be to sell, running searches will be an important part of your role during our early days, both as a strategy to secure new business-e.g., free trials, proof of concept searches-and as part of our commitment to help our customers whenever they need it. You will report to the Commercial Lead.
Your Role in Action
- Crush targets: Always exceedyour goals, quarterly and annually
- Generate excitement: Give prospects an amazing first impression of Relativity Patents
- Have a nose for opportunity: Energetically create new pipeline throughout the year - Prioritize leads from a variety of sources, nurture opportunities, and close new business
- Know the product cold: Become an expert in patent search and in our customers' businesses, and how our product helps them
- Build lasting relationships: Get to know our customers, help them succeed, and build trust.
- Be creative: In addition to working leads generated by marketing activities or other sources, you may:
- Create and test new outreach strategies and messaging.
- Teach others on the team what works, and what doesn't.
- Be an expert for Relativity sellers from other parts of the business.
- Use your knowledge of our customers to influence the product roadmap
- Demonstrate and follow Relativity's Core Values and Employee Handbook & Guidelines
- Associates or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Economics, Humanities, Computer Science or IT-related
- Prioritize work based on company and team goals
- Adapt to shifting company or team goals
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.