Senior Account Executive
We are looking for a high-energy, motivated sales professional to join our growing team in the role of Sr. Account Executive. Your passion for sales will help you drive your business opportunities in large CPG and Retail organizations. This position will report directly to the VP of Business Development.
- Identify business opportunities in large Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail organizations by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; research and analyze sales options.
- Manage the co-selling engagements with strategic channel partnerships within the region.
- Development of strategic sales plans to include identifying sales prospects and building plans for enterprise sales opportunities.
- Territory account planning, engaging with partners within the region, researching use cases, presentation development and proposal writing.
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities and competitors to help identify product improvements and/or new products.
- Provide consistent updates to sales forecast by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Contribute to organizational and team projects as needed.
- Minimum 5+ years SaaS and/or CPG sales experience. Startup experience a plus.
- In recent years, must have met $1M+ Annual New Biz Quota.
- Hunter persona with strong Presentation Skills, Building Client Relationships, Highly Analytical, Prospecting Skills
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze data and trends; sales planning
- Characteristics: Independent, motivation for sales, high energy, highly organized
- Excellent skills in Salesforce.com
- Education: Bachelor of Science degree
- Travel requirements: 3-4 overnights per month
- Position based in Chicago; must be Chicagoland area resident.
Who we are:
Label Insight was founded with the mission of helping consumers understand what’s in the products they use and consume. Today, our world class, venture backed, SaaS data platform is solving transparency for the entire industry. Our unique team is made up of talented engineers and data scientists, who work alongside food science and nutrition experts and product formulation specialists, who enable the enriched attribution capability of our tools. We've also attacted top senior executive talent with decades of leadership experience to help manage our rapid growth and scale. Check out more about Label Insight, our culture, and our employees here.
- Transparency: We share information freely and concisely as a team
- Collaboration: We respect diversity and work toward the solution together
- Iteration and Innovation: We speak up early, are honest about our limits, and leverage failure as an asset
- Intellectual Honesty and Humility: We encourage open debate and favor the best ideas
- Accountability: We own the successes and failures of our team
- Quality Driven: We hold our work to the highest standards and embrace problems as opportunities
Perks of the job:
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Remote work policy
- Flexible work hours
- Kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, a kegerator and more!
- Casual, dog-friendly, open-layout workspace
- Company subsidized Health Insurance, and 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Catered team lunches every other week
- Regular team events and happy hours
- Maternity/Paternity Leave